Saturday 16 July 2011

Friday, Saturday

Friday

I had Water before I left the house and Ribena whilst at the cinema.  Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 was amazing, absolutely loved it.

I really, really wanted to grab a sausage and bacon baguette on the way home but resisted the temptation and had corned beef sandwiches when I got back.

Several things of cranberry and raspberry squash and several things of diet lemonade throughout the day and evening.

Jacket potatoes with cheese for tea (2) yummy, yummy in my tummy.

And Raisins for a with my meds snack.

Saturday

Lazy day today, I've basically done nothing much at all. Computer, phone to a friend, computer, reading, sleeping, computer is the basic gist of my day. DVD and knitting in a min me thinks! Probably a good thing as next week is going to be so busy but I do wish it hadn't rained so much so I could have made it into Reading.  I have John Lewis vouchers burning a hole in my pocket!

All I've had to drink today are multiple pints of apple and blackcurrant squash.  Trying to cut down on the juice/cranberry and raspberry squash/ribena as I had a one off of stomach cramps and assorted yuckiness I think due to too much of the above.

I had southern fried chicken and cheese on toast for lunch.

And I had new potatoes and ready cooked chicken for tea.

I'm going to grab a piece of Madeira cake in a few as a taking my meds snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment