Sunday 17 July 2011

A Long Lunch With Friends

Went to Prezzo with Hannah and Sarah for lunch today.  We had a really long, fun lunch full of laughter. Crip humour and time spent with people who totally get it with no explaining FTW. Plus the staff had coped really well with the idea of three wheelie girls all out together with no carers. Unusual (the restaurant staff coping, not the lack of carers).

I had water and then some apple and blackcurrant squash before I left.

Then there I had two bottles of Sprite (I love those little glass bottles of Sprite, didn't know they did them before I went there the first time, so cool) and a glass of water.

To eat I had garlic bread with mozzarella.  And a Tre Gusti pizza which has chicken, pepperoni and bacon on it.

Here's a pic of us wheelie girlies at lunch


Hannah, me, and Sarah opposite.

I've had several things of squash since I got home and I'm just about to go find some form of sandwich or similar (maybe dairylea on toast?) for some very late tea.

Brilliant day today.  Really hope to get together with those girls again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment