Thursday 14 July 2011

Wednesday, Thursday

I don't know why I seem to be doing these two days at a time but I do!

Wednesday.

Did a big chunk of knitting and got several jobs done including getting my glasses fixed and my hair cut.

Sausage and bacon baguette
lots of water
squash
ready cooked chicken, new potatoes, peas,
diet lemonade
more squash, more water
3 hobnobs.

Thursday

So far I've had orange juice (probably a little too much orange juice) and diet lemonade to drink
and I've had two rounds of corned beef sandwiches for lunch.

This is where it all began to go a little bit wrong
I had 4 hob nobs before I went out (the last of the packet) as I wasn't sure I'd get a chance to eat whilst out and would be gone over tea time.
Then there was a buffet so I had four or five bitesize sausage rolls and a few crisps with a couple of glasses of water to drink.
I was the first speaker and left right after I did my presentation so managed to make it to knitting after all where I had a j2o
And then when I left I picked up a cone of chips from the chippy as I was starving.  In a way that's willpower because usually I'd get a full portion of chips and a large sausage and I was very tempted to do that then but resisted.

No comments:

Post a Comment