Tuesday 5 July 2011

Waiting...

...for hospital transport!. Yes, most people go to hospital in an ambulance in an emergency... I'm going in one that was booked a week in advance.  I'm seeing the "neurological rehabilitation team" AKA a physio and who knows what else.  I was referred for physio, anyway.  Getting a bit antsy now but there's still over an hour until my appt time.

09:21 


I've had a round of sausage sandwiches. Made last night and stuck in the fridge. Not that great actually. And I'm working my way through a pint of cranberry and raspberry squash,  I've stuck some crisps and a big bottle of drink in my handbag. Just remembered that I meant to stick some raisins in there too.

LATER

I had a load of diet lemonade at the hospital which I then finished at sailing (I took a litre bottle as my water bottle doesn't hold enough and it was cheaper than buying a bigger bottle of water).  I also snacked on some crisps and after a long wait bought a couple of biscuits.  As soon as I bought those the transport turned up so they got shoved in my bag where they got turned into crumbs so I'll probably bin them.

When I got home I had some squash and some spam and chips.

At sailing I had a pint of orange juice and lemonade in the bar - yummy yummy.

And I had a bowl of rice krispies when I got home to take my meds with (and because I was really hungry)

1 comment:

  1. Saw this and immediately thought of your lifestyle change!

    http://calorie100.com/2011/06/100-calories-of-regular-coke-picture-of-the-soda-and-the-sugar-it-contains/

    Am going offline until the winter. Take care,

    Arabel xx

    ReplyDelete