Saturday 2 July 2011

Saturday

Once again slept late.  Got up and went straight into town to do a couple of errands after showering etc and drinking some water.

I picked up a sausage and bacon baguette for lunch which was very nice but not as nice as I had hoped.  That's probably a good thing.  I wish I could have taken the time to eat before I left the house and then I could have resisted the desire but I needed to be somewhere before 12 so couldn't.  I had a pint of cranberry and raspberry squash with and am just about to grab a second.

This blog won't be updated again until tomorrow night most likely.  I'll come back then and fill in the rest of today.

Sunday, 20:48

Returning to fill in the rest of Saturday after taking a very long break from the computer.

I had multiple glasses of water, another glass of squash and a couple of glasses of diet lemonade.

I had "pitta pizza" (wholemeal pitta, tomato puree, mozzarella, mushrooms and chicken) for my tea and I had some raisins right before bed as a taking my nitrofurantoin and mefenamic acid snack (both need to be taken with or after food).

Oh and I went out wheeling for over 20 minutes so I got some decent exercise in too :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment